Senior Devops Engineer (m/f/d)
verimi is a young, proficient and highly ambitious team. We are looking to add to our ranks at our office in Berlin, where our teams are passionately working with the aim of making the Internet fairer as well as more secure and convenient.
Currently we are looking for a:
Senior Devops Engineer (m/f)
- You are responsible for the conception, implementation, optimization and control of effective high-traffic IT infrastructures.
- You support deployment and testing on our test and production environments as well as config-management.
- You will accompany the entire process of software implementation including conception, coding and testing.
- You are responsible for the system administration of our DevOps Toolchain
- You support the service management colleagues in all reporting matters
- Your activity portfolio is completed by the analysis of performance risks as well as by operational IT support in case of disruptions and their analysis and fixing.
Ideal candidate is an organized and motivated person with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
We require the candidates to have experience in the following areas:
- Advanced scripting skills including bash and python. Development experience with Java or Go is a big plus.
- Thorough understanding of linux
- Proven experience with docker and docker compose
- Proven experience with AWS, GCP, Azure or OpenStack
- Proven experience with at least one of the following: saltstack, ansible, puppet, chef
- Proven production experience of running Apache Mesos, Kubernetes or Docker Swarm cluster
- In-depth knowledge of Kubernetes e.g. being able to write a custom operator is a big plus
- Experience setting up and managing monitoring and log aggregating solutions
- Proven experience of building CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience with service mesh solutions e.g. Linkerd, Istio.
- Shaping the future of a growing and sustainable company
- A highly motivated and dynamic team
- A dynamic workplace with flat hierarchies and short distances, open doors and helpful and engaged colleagues
- Working at your own responsibility and the chance to provide ideas of your own
Do you want to be part of our team?
Please send your complete application (cover letter, CV and certificates) including the earliest possible starting date and desired salary.